DACO’s production department produces many custom made stampings for a variety of customers and industries. Markets include: farm implement, lawn & garden, commercial, construction, medical, furniture, industrial, military, recreational, marine, transportation, automotive, heavy truck, railroad, and others.
All parts made per customer specifications and part prints. Part configurations range from simple to complex in design nature. Many of these parts are blanked, formed, and sometimes require additional operations which can all be done in-house by DACO. It truly is Better When It’s Made here!
- Over 20 stamping presses ranging from 25 Ton to 330 Ton including a brand new Komatsu Servo Press all equipped with the latest automation/die protection technology with the ability to run up to 120 strokes per minute.
- Material thickness range of .010 – .500” with the ability to straighten/feed up to .400” in coil form
- Stamp a variety of metals – low carbon steel, high carbon steel, HSLA steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and bronze
- Order quantities ranging from 100’s to 1,000,000’s
- Ability to hold tight tolerance requirements
- Progressive, compound, pierce & cut, form, draw, blank, coin, multi-hit
- Design and build new tooling in house for production
- Modify/refurbish existing customer-owned tooling for production
- Routine sharpening and die maintenance free of charge
Metal Stamping Parts
Why Choose DACO
Over the years we have heard from many of our valued customers that it’s how we do business that separates DACO from the others. We may not always be the lowest price or have the shortest lead time but our customers know they are getting the best value when they come to DACO. Whether it’s a line down situation, a quality concern, or just business as usual we understand the importance of ALWAYS putting the customer’s needs first. We will do everything in our power to react quickly and effectively to make sure you’re taken care of. We are an honest, fair, and hardworking manufacturer that believes in building long term relationships with our customers. But don’t take our word for it, give us an opportunity to show you how we do business.